- Woodruff Lab: List of Publications
- Oncofertility: a grand collaboration between reproductive medicine and oncology.
- From the bench to bedside to babies: translational medicine made possible by funding multidisciplinary team science.
- The Oncofertility Consortium--addressing fertility in young people with cancer.
- Preservation of fertility in patients with cancer.
- Fertility preservation in women with cancer.
- Fertility preservation in women with gynaecologic cancer: the impact on quality of life and psychological well-being.
- Ethical, moral, and theological insights into advances in male pediatric and adolescent fertility preservation.
- Fertility Preservation Preferences and Perspectives Among Adult Male Survivors of Pediatric Cancer and Their Parents.
- Current state and controversies in fertility preservation in women with breast cancer.
- Adoption after cancer: adoption agency attitudes and perspectives on the potential to parent post-cancer.
- Medical hope, legal pitfalls: potential legal issues in the emerging field of oncofertility.
- Do Patient Characteristics Decide if Young Adult Cancer Patients Undergo Fertility Preservation?
- Fertility of Female Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report From the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
- Premature Menopause in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report From the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study